Campaigns and Partnerships Manager
British High Commission
- The British High Commission is seeking a Campaigns and Partnerships Manager to join its communications team in Dhaka. This position is responsible for leading, delivering and partnering on priority communications campaigns to support UK priorities in Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Working with Policy and Programme teams to create, implement and evaluate audience-focused priority communication campaigns (including Britain is ‘GREAT’ a flagship campaign for UK Government; Climate Change; and Women and Girls). Ensure campaigns are integrated with the overall communications strategy and wider UK objectives.
- Collaborating with a wide range of key stakeholders to help coordinate, implement and deliver our communications objectives
- Ensuring effective communications is factored from the start as business cases are developed, in delivery, and when programme impact is assessed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years experience working in a communications field (preferably on campaigns).
- At least 2 year(s)
- The ideal candidate will be an energetic team player; fluent in English and Bangla; with experience of delivering end to end communication campaigns; excellent writing skills; can collaborate and build strong partnerships with diverse group of stakeholders; and an interest in international affairs, development programmes or public diplomacy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
For further details regarding the job specification and job application form, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2e4MpqWPosition of ‘Campaigns and Partnerships Manager – B3’ closes on 20th November 2016 midnight.
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2016