PBDF Ltd Job Circular 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
- Updating company’s financial reports.
- Communicating with the bank regularly and reporting it to the higher officials.
- Depositing the money if necessary.
- Assisting Chief Bank Affairs Officer in day to day activities.
- Keeping track of transactions and notify the concerned authority.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university (preferably in business administration)
- At most 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General Banking, SME Banking
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Must be knowledgeable about banking activities like bank deposits, withdrawals, keeping track of the transactions.
- Should have enough knowledge of all the documents required for the banking activities.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Tk. 30000
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting